SPE turbo kit for 6.7

Buck1

Reaction score
Anyone running this? Thoughts? Compared to MPD kit? Not looking to start wars, just general discussion. Looked thru threads some and did not come across a specific discussion related to this kit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Read what each kit includes.
Check real world lead times from people on the waiting list.
I personally think the MPD kit looks sweet!

gloan93

Reaction score
MPD kit an SPE Kit both look good. MPD kit looks great under the hood I think SPE with their drop in kit try to make it have the stock appearance that some people want.
Haven't dealt with MPD yet but The Customer service at SPE is AWESOME! I can call Dan or Amy an their on top of it, thought I would show some respect to SPE for helping me out!

Buck1

Reaction score
Been real pleased with the help I have gotten from both vendors at this point. Price tag difference is what has me asking questions. I do need to do more in depth comparison of what each kit comes with. Midwest kit will be a contender as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

gloan93

Reaction score
Fully understand I'm the same way I want the best bang for my buck! I do like the MPD under the Hood look. But that look also comes with a price. I've been holding off my luck I'll purchase an something new comes about!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Stay tuned for our budget kit too... We have over 25 kits on the market now running around all over the country. If there is anything I can help you with let me know. We are at this time playing catch up from a bad pipe order. Everyone who is on the list has been patient so far!

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Not too well!!! Threw a rod down through the oil pan. Its at MPD now to get a new long block with some goodies.

Dan

Reaction score
It's the DANO FROM CANADA DPC 2014:thumbup:

Hahaha Greg!!! Yeah right man!! I wish people would vote for me! Pre-election surveys are showing all the people that are going to be voting for me:
8AE528A3-7E9D-4E8E-BB7D-B0F0C5325059_zpszkopqvex.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.