Specialty Forged SF008 22x10

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
Good morning! Hope everyones weekend went well. These are a set of 22x10 SF008's in all matte black with forged caps! Let us know what you think! Truck was built by Complete Customs in West Texas.

6_zpsx3k3dldm.jpg

7_zpsmavn53iq.jpg

3_zpsgmufnmmg.jpg

9_zpsqeuaarcl.jpg

14_zpsi37kjrph.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Thats a clean truck. Wheels look great. Needs a little more tire for my tastes, but still sharp looking.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Love the truck....but fire the detailer. After having magazine trucks for years I can spot a bad detail job a mile away....and that one sucks for a nice photo shoot. LOL

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Love the truck....but fire the detailer. After having magazine trucks for years I can spot a bad detail job a mile away....and that one sucks for a nice photo shoot. LOL

HAHAHA

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the pics. I couldn't even focus on the wheel staring at the grime missed on the wheels themselves.

Badass rig though.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
One question, can the wheels be ordered without "specialty forged" engraved into the outside of the wheel? The center cap logo is one thing and I'm fine with that but if a set can't be ordered with a smooth, clean lip that takes SF off my list.

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
One question, can the wheels be ordered without "specialty forged" engraved into the outside of the wheel? The center cap logo is one thing and I'm fine with that but if a set can't be ordered with a smooth, clean lip that takes SF off my list.

We can however we machine our company name on the edge since it is a location that will never change design wise and that way the brand remains on the wheel cap or no cap.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I understand the brand recognition part....I just won't pay to advertise for someone else ya know? A small logo on the cap is fine but these giant logos that take up large amounts of real estate are just too much for me.
If a clean lip is an option then I would consider the wheels. If not, I'll use someone else.

Last edited:

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
I understand the brand recognition part....I just won't pay to advertise for someone else ya know? A small logo on the cap is fine but these giant logos that take up large amounts of real estate are just too much for me.
If a clean lip is an option then I would consider the wheels. If not, I'll use someone else.

Understandable everyone is entitled to their opinion no doubt. We try to keep it as simple as possible :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online