Specialty Forged SF008's

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
Whats up everyone we're new on the forum. Wanted to start a thread to display our SF008's on different Superduty's in all different sizes and setups so we will frequently be updating the thread. Enjoy!

1_zpswrioi9n9.jpg

2_zpsiwulcph4.jpg

5_zpsvq0fvuyw.jpg

6_zpsbxtcu80y.jpg

8_zpsxl6acsse.jpg

SpecialtyForged

Reaction score
Beautiful work man.

Oh My. WOW. :eek:

That is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

:clapping::thumbsup:

I like those the best out of all the others
Great looking wheels

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I will be posting up some more stuff soon!

Welcome to the forum old friend. Glad to have you

Thanks brother :D

Looks real good. Are those multi color arms wrapped or painted?

They are wrapped

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
One day maybe I won't be a broke bisch and can have some of those badazz wheels! Pure awesomeness!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I bet that thing drives like a worn out boat. There's some seriously bad angles on a few suspension components.

Kind

Reaction score
I bet that thing drives like a worn out boat. There's some seriously bad angles on a few suspension components.

You should know that compared to a lowered or stock truck they all drive like a worn out boat lol. Big tires, crazy lifts and poor arm angles are hereditary with lifted trucks. I have yet to ride in one or drive one that drove nicely... Relatively speaking.

Rims do look real nice tho! Wish you guys made some with a positive offset for us lowered truck guys.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Thats a pretty broad stereotype. My truck drives 100% just like it did when it was stock height.
Drives perfect.

Theres a few members here, that KNOW what they are talking about that can vouch for that also.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Just like I KNOW that rear link/bag set up with the pan hard at a 30* angle rides like sh!t. LOL
All that effort and no Watts Link? It would drive so much better....

Layson

Reaction score

Oh I am sure it drives fantastic since it is a Third Coast setup.... I am sure they just lifted it up higher for the pictures...

Layson

Reaction score
You can't lower the back enough to get that panhard bar flat.

Notice that the panhard bar is the opposite angle as the front panhard bar.... ??? So when you raise and lower the truck, the front goes one way and the rear goes the other way.... ???

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
We all know the front can suck. I just don't understand building the same suck into the back. And on opposite sides like you say...that thing jerks sideways on big bumps.

Layson

Reaction score
We all know the front can suck. I just don't understand building the same suck into the back. And on opposite sides like you say...that thing jerks sideways on big bumps.

LOL, now your with me...LOL

Or if you raise and lower it for shows, it may look a little offset??? LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.