• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SPL2K Box w/ 12" Pioneer Sub and JL Amp (2011+ Super Duty)

augustus89

Reaction score
Fits: 2011+ F-250/F-350 without power-sliding backglass

Box: Ported SPL2K Box for 12" sub

Sub: Pioneer 12" TS-SW3001S4 Shallow Mount

Amp: JL 500.1

Includes amp wiring kit and PAC line-out converter for plug and play use with the stock headunit. Everything works great, just removed from my 2011 and not planning on putting it in my 2013.

Located in College Station, TX. Not looking to ship, but will meet within a reasonable distance. I also constantly travel from College Station to Paris Texas if anyone along that route is interested.

Asking: $400 obo
Best way to contact me is text (903) two4nine 7432

BlueOx

Reaction score
Why couldn't this fit with with power rear window?! Lol good luck with the sell bud

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

augustus89

Reaction score
b747c373-d156-429c-8f71-2ba393bd62f6_zpse45389cd.jpg

BlueOx

Reaction score
Yea I was being sarcastic! Lol I know the motor would be in the way. That's a nice set up and if the box would fit my truck I'd defiantly be interested.

I gotta ask though, why are you selling all this stuff? Are you getting rid of your red 6.7?

augustus89

Reaction score
Yea I was being sarcastic! Lol I know the motor would be in the way. That's a nice set up and if the box would fit my truck I'd defiantly be interested.

I gotta ask though, why are you selling all this stuff? Are you getting rid of your red 6.7?

Haha Sometimes it's hard for me to tell sarcasm on here! Already traded the red one in and working on a new one now.

loboost

Reaction score
I thought about getting one of these for my 06. How do you like it with the shallow pioneer? I know he recommends only like 2 or 3 different woofers. How's the build quality?

sent while driving recklessly

augustus89

Reaction score
I thought about getting one of these for my 06. How do you like it with the shallow pioneer? I know he recommends only like 2 or 3 different woofers. How's the build quality?

sent while driving recklessly

I was very impressed with this setup. I was hesitant when first looking into it because it was just a single sub and not a lot of space to work with. It exceeded my expectations though. Build quality of the box is good, no complaints here and I think the box design really gets the most out of the available space. I had two shallow mount kickers in a pro box under the backseat of my duramax and the single pioneer hit harder than both of the kickers. It's not going to blow your doors off but definatly makes a nice combo.

augustus89

Reaction score
Sorry guys, for about the past two weeks I've been dealing with a phone with a shattered screen not able to see anything, only able to make calls through my bluetooth in the truck. New phone with same number now, so if anyone has contacted me about this but I haven't gotten back to you, that's the reason. Still up for sale, prefer cash but may be open to trades. Thanks

imback10

Reaction score
Dang! if it would work with the sliding window model, I would be all over this..

Latest posts

Members online