***Spreading the word***

Tom S

Reaction score
How many of you have been doing that on other sites? I have seen a few comments and hints around but not as many as I was expecting. One of you has a very interesting Avatar on another site. Is Facebook the way most of you found your way here?

Tom S

Reaction score
Well that will bring in one group. I think it needs more avenues is all. I suppose I will end up dragged into facebook afterall.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
most of the people i know, know, and i dont feel like sending Pm's to people to get them to join, i havent been posting, so people will know i have gone somewhere

Enoch

Reaction score
On every forum you are on put it in your sig. and post as often as you can. I just hope this forum doesn't become like some with a good ol' boy click and attitude. And welcome new members and when it does grow and get big, it isn't sold to Canada.

But here's the sig idea. :D

POWERSTROKEARMY.COM , NOT owned by Canada... I mean AutoGuide.

Enoch

Reaction score
Highjack.

Sweet as hell truck. ^^

The so far everyone's I've seen on here are sweet, but if you're pointing to mine I sure appreciate it.
I wish we had a thumbsup emoticon, cause I would use it now. haha

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Well that will bring in one group. I think it needs more avenues is all. I suppose I will end up dragged into facebook afterall.

Get you a fb account and make an alias Tom. That's what I did. That way you don't have to deal with anybody from your personal life.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Do me a favor and don't run that as your avatar on diesel sites. Be more subtle. Lol

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
I had a thread on PSN in Smack titled "I want you!". All my first post had was the classic picture of the guy pointing saying "I want you to join the Army". A few knew instantly what it was and others questioned sending me mass PM's. Hell one guy said I joined back in 88 and retire next month. lmao

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.