Stage 2 No Limit Intake

TexAg56

Reaction score
how many guys here are running this with GH tuning? Any complaints? Did you have to retune? Any CEL? Would love to hear from anyone who is just tuned and dleeted with GH tunes running the stage 2 intake. I have no plans in the near future to do any other performance upgrades. Thanks for the continued advice and help brotha. Its much appreciated

TexAg56

Reaction score
My main thing is I dont want to have to get another set of updated tunes. Not because of the hassle of getting to the tunes emailed to me, but more the fact that I have to use my old ass computer (new mac not compatible) and so far getting new tunes on the tuner and old tunes off has been sketchy lol. My truck seems happy on the current tune so I dont want to change if Possible

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Running an XRT with GH and a stage 2 for probably 18 months. No issues here. I do believe that all the stage 2 issues have been on the SCT devices. Probably something to watch for.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My main thing is I dont want to have to get another set of updated tunes. Not because of the hassle of getting to the tunes emailed to me, but more the fact that I have to use my old ass computer (new mac not compatible) and so far getting new tunes on the tuner and old tunes off has been sketchy lol. My truck seems happy on the current tune so I dont want to change if Possible

we can update the tunes ( free of course ) and our tech support can remote into your comuter and do it for you if needbe .

TexAg56

Reaction score
I appreciate it Mike. I called you today not realizing it was sunday. The thing with my computer is even if they remotely accessed it, its still a piece of junk lol. So you suspect I would have to update my tunes to run the stage 2?

drservo

Reaction score
I had the same problem with the tunes and Stage 2 intake, had to get the updated tunes didn't have any more codes the short time I ran the updated tunes.

vilim12

Reaction score
Whats everyone doing to stop the hood from rubbing the intake? Just ruined ruby red paint on mine.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Whats everyone doing to stop the hood from rubbing the intake? Just ruined ruby red paint on mine.

like sootie said, it ALL in the install. we have made slight adjstments in the bend to help, but honestly i havent had a customer have a rub issue ( that i know of ) in the last 4 months . we send a little cheat sheet with them advising of the easiest way to get it right the first time and it seems to have helped along with the changes. im sorry to hear the paint got rubbed man .

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
I think mine is more of a ford factory hood adjustment issue, mine just unfinished pipe so it doesn't bother me

On topic: I had no codes and didnt need new tunes according to ******** but my truck was already ******d

vilim12

Reaction score
like sootie said, it ALL in the install. we have made slight adjstments in the bend to help, but honestly i havent had a customer have a rub issue ( that i know of ) in the last 4 months . we send a little cheat sheet with them advising of the easiest way to get it right the first time and it seems to have helped along with the changes. im sorry to hear the paint got rubbed man .

Maybe i have the first design of it, I zip tied it down. Just gotta get it recoated and all is well. Definitely big lol

Latest posts

Members online