Still do 6.0l?

Spartan69

Reaction score
It is somewhat difficult to find 6.0l info for the spartan/dashdaq performance. I have a 2004 F250 6.0l build date 07/2003. Every where i read there are screams for SCT, but I wish to run Spartan. Please send me in the right direction. Thank you.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Why do you wish to run spartan? I honestly don't even know if they still tune 6.0s. If they do you are locked down to their tuning. Sct has many more options. Innovative, php, gearhead,tsd....

Spartan69

Reaction score
That is what I personally wish, one device one tuner. Consistency in product and person writing tunes. That is just mine, and only mine personal opinion. Making note I have no knowledge of other tuners or products.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
That is what I personally wish, one device one tuner. Consistency in product and person writing tunes. That is just mine, and only mine personal opinion. Making note I have no knowledge of other tuners or products.

I hope you did not take my previous post negatively. We are all here to help and learn. What happens if you are not satisfied with the tunes? With sct there are many different options to choose one that fits your personal prefrences. and if you do not have any knowledge of other tuners what has made you decide on spartan? Personally I like to know the pros and cons of ALL of the products before I decide on one. I am not saying spartan does not make quality products.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Spartan no longer tunes Via SCT, you need a dasdaq if you want spartan tunes.

Dont use the free archived sct files... if youre getting an sct dont be cheap and get real tunes that are built specifically for your truck.

Matt is a good tuner, but using the dashdaq limits your tuning, the sct you can use a variety of different tuners.

Spartan69

Reaction score
No neg. brother just want you to know I am ignorant, and this is just my concern with consistency. Cannot figure why you would spend money, not like something, then go spend over there, or over there. My ignorance may be showing, you do not like it will you not fix it? I want to view all and every thing, starting here.