Streetmax 65.5R vs Borg Warner 364.5 SXE

jcain

Reaction score
that's weird... my non vgt setup was a great daily driver for any person. not one person ever drove it and said "hey, this non vgt is a turd" or "hey, where's the powerz at?" or "hey, this thing smokes a lot"

Reaction score
that's weird... my non vgt setup was a great daily driver for any person. not one person ever drove it and said "hey, this non vgt is a turd" or "hey, where's the powerz at?" or "hey, this thing smokes a lot"

3.73 gear swap and lots of hands on tuning helps that. Some people don't have the luxury.

Austin one of our salesman has a billet 366sx on his 2011. The truck is virtually smokeless and pushes 45psi on a single pump. Trans tuning is nailed down to not let the engine lag. It's fun to drive. So where the two 6.7's I had with similar turbos. But if I had to choose one to put on my personal everyday truck it would be a 2015 VGT variant. Which luckily I already have on my 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
3.73 gear swap and lots of hands on tuning helps that. Some people don't have the luxury.

Austin one of our salesman has a billet 366sx on his 2011. The truck is virtually smokeless and pushes 45psi on a single pump. Trans tuning is nailed down to not let the engine lag. It's fun to drive. So where the two 6.7's I had with similar turbos. But if I had to choose one to put on my personal everyday truck it would be a 2015 VGT variant. Which luckily I already have on my 2015.

My last truck was so stock with an s480 and the best toonyng from demonicly possessed.

I think my 2016 has a holset h1c. Lights pretty quick. May do an edge w/ juicy attitude or whatever it's called. Stack em up.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My last truck was so stock with an s480 and the best toonyng from demonicly possessed.

I think my 2016 has a holset h1c. Lights pretty quick. May do an edge w/ juicy attitude or whatever it's called. Stack em up.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I'm gonna stack two s480's for better spoolup.

Latest posts

Members online