Streetmaxr 65.5

Mip76

Reaction score
Anyone with the streetmaxr and 15 fuel pump. What is the max boost you guys are seeing?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
mines a 64 but I see about 35 at the most, some guys are reporting 40 plus but not at my elevation

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Streetmax 65.5 on stock 11-14 pump i'm seeing 36-38 periodically on the high tune. On average ill see 34-35 if i'm not really pushing it say on the street or tow tune...

Mip76

Reaction score
The highest I can get out of mine is 32 on the highest tune. Any ideas why mine wouldn't boost as high as others?

maxxedout

Reaction score
Mine really depends on how you're driving...

If I punch it, the boost will go up to 36-37 psi, then settle around 34. Occasionally, it'll hit 40 for a split second, but then it's back down to the mid 30's.

If I roll into it, I see a lot less boost. For example, if I'm in 4th, and slowly roll from low throttle to WOT, it'll stay in 4th, and only boost to 29-30 or so.

I'm running Morgan's tunes, so I'm confident things are right where they're supposed to be.

Mip76

Reaction score
32 is max for a second then stays about 28-29. That's punching it while driving or out of the whole. I'm not sure what it was at before but truck just doesn't seem as fast lately. I also tried reloading tune with no change. It may be fine but I was just wondering what everyone else was seeing.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
32 is max for a second then stays about 28-29. That's punching it while driving or out of the whole. I'm not sure what it was at before but truck just doesn't seem as fast lately. I also tried reloading tune with no change. It may be fine but I was just wondering what everyone else was seeing.

Who's tunes??

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Morgan at Midwest

There are a lot of things it could be really. I would run a few things by Morgan and see what he has to say, as he really knows his stuff. It could be the supporting mods you have or the elevation you're at as others stated. It could be the start of a boost leak as there was a fella a little while back with a pin hole leak in his intercooler and that effected his performance. It could be that your getting used to the power haha. 32 pounds is what I see normally on day to day driving for sure. the only time I really see more than 32-33 on the tow tune is if I'm hooked up to my 12K trailer. I have to turn my MM up to performance and really really get on it to see it hit 35 or a little more.

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
There are a lot of things it could be really. I would run a few things by Morgan and see what he has to say, as he really knows his stuff. It could be the supporting mods you have or the elevation you're at as others stated. It could be the start of a boost leak as there was a fella a little while back with a pin hole leak in his intercooler and that effected his performance. It could be that your getting used to the power haha. 32 pounds is what I see normally on day to day driving for sure. the only time I really see more than 32-33 on the tow tune is if I'm hooked up to my 12K trailer. I have to turn my MM up to performance and really really get on it to see it hit 35 or a little more.

Im pretty sure my cooler is fugged too

Latest posts

Members online