Sub help for '08

jdc753

Reaction score
Anything available for underneath the center seat in the front? I don't have the big console, I have a bench. I'd like to get somethin nice up front but unless I could pack it under that seat I don't see it happening.

You have the 40/20/40 bench? If so then check out 907DAVE's build with a single Image Dynamics sub, 10" I think.

Or if you could snag an 08+ console for the right price you could do that too.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Nd I drove a 450 the other day with a 13tw5 under the rear seat with a 500/1 pushing it and it sounded absolutely amazing. It was clear, no distortion, not what I was expecting. He also has his highs and mids done. So when its time to do mine, which is soon, its going under the seat.

I also had a 6.7 for a couple weeks and he somehow managed 2 13tw5's behind the rear seat and it beat its ass of, and sounded great, just more power than I need.

sent from somewhere in the country

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Nd I drove a 450 the other day with a 13tw5 under the rear seat with a 500/1 pushing it and it sounded absolutely amazing. It was clear, no distortion, not what I was expecting. He also has his highs and mids done. So when its time to do mine, which is soon, its going under the seat.

I also had a 6.7 for a couple weeks and he somehow managed 2 13tw5's behind the rear seat and it beat its ass of, and sounded great, just more power than I need.

I LOVE mine. I have a power slider. and I have a custom box with it on the drivers side.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

jdgleason

Reaction score
You have the 40/20/40 bench? If so then check out 907DAVE's build with a single Image Dynamics sub, 10" I think.

Or if you could snag an 08+ console for the right price you could do that too.

Do you have a link? I'll search through the audio forum too. Thank you sir!

jdgleason

Reaction score

I had thought about tryin to fit one under the passenger seat in the rear as well... Hmm.

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
I'm running 2 13tw5s in a custom box behind the rear seat.. its fun to see peoples reaction to it but way to much to cruise to. Had to turn the gains down.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

That's all I have is the 13tw5 under back seat. Clean as hell and more than I need. Sq is plenty for me

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Okay so I just bought an '08 KR with the rear power slider and rear captains chairs. Looking at building the stereo pretty quicklike. What can I fit back there?

jdc753

Reaction score
I am sure he can work with you for getting the carpet to match. But for captains chairs I would do a simple sealed small box with a TW13.5 instead oh his ported box, then hopefully fit the amp on the passenger side below the window motor (if their is room) or maybe could work it in under the rear console.

If not I would look into doing a center console sub upfront in the factor console, stealth build and leaves room for amp(s) behind the rear seat.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I am sure he can work with you for getting the carpet to match. But for captains chairs I would do a simple sealed small box with a TW13.5 instead oh his ported box, then hopefully fit the amp on the passenger side below the window motor (if their is room) or maybe could work it in under the rear console.

If not I would look into doing a center console sub upfront in the factor console, stealth build and leaves room for amp(s) behind the rear seat.

I honestly thought about two JL stealth consoles, but they are just too dang proud of them things.... LOL

Latest posts