• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Super Duty 7.3 aluminum radiator

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a like new aluminum radiator for an SD 7.3 for sale. I had it in my truck for about a month. I only put around 1000 miles on it. I replaced it with a different one b/c I thought it was the cause of a cooling problem. It was NOT the cause of the problem and rather than change my radiator again, I'm just gonna sell it. I would like to get $200+ shipping for it.

This should be a bolt in replacement for a 7.3 superduty radiator. As you can see in the pic below, it was in my OBS. The radiator wasn't modded in any way. I modded my core support to fit the SD radiator. So, OBS guys who might want to swap in some Flex-A-Lite fans for the Super Duty, you can mod your core support to fit this and the fans will mount up to it.

V__2246.jpg

WP_000850.jpg

Last edited:

fatsix

Reaction score
Brand? How much did the SD swap cost? I snapped the overflow port off of my plastic one. I epoxied it, but its just waiting to be snapped off again.

Reaction score
Brand? How much did the SD swap cost? I snapped the overflow port off of my plastic one. I epoxied it, but its just waiting to be snapped off again.

The brand name is Silla. The radiator was $300 new.

The SD swap only cost what your willing to spend. You need an SD radiator and shroud. Or if you want to run the Flex-a-lite electric fans, you need the radiator and fans. Getting it to fit isn't hard if you can do metal work.. The core support needs modification to allow the radiator to sit lower and the brackets that actually mount the radiator need to be lengthened to fit and new holes have to be drilled to bolt in the mounting brackets. In the end I had to cut some of the hood bracing out under the hood b/c I needed my truck back. You could mod the core support even more to drop the radiator farther down to fit under the stock hood though.

IMO, I wouldn't bother with the SD stuff unless you want to run the Flex-a-lite electric fans.

Jomax

Reaction score
Where is it shipping from? I'm in Arizona and need a rad

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
2012 pearl white Focus

Latest posts

Members online