super duty picture thread:

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Heres my baby...

6265029933_91553b3f22_b.jpg

David S.

Reaction score
keep the stickers, it works for your rig. Plus the paint is most likeley faded and will be able to tell a difference

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I was going to, but I'm concerned about the paint under them not being as faded as the rest...

Not that the rest of the paint is terrible, but 13 years is a long time for any paint job.

That's why I love my white paint. After a clay bar and wax it looks brand new again lol

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
That's why I love my white paint. After a clay bar and wax it looks brand new again lol

My truck looks nothing like a 13 year old truck when I do detail it, but theres no way to get it 100% unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of black. blue, grey, and dark reds are next on the list.

Never been a fan of white, but I like detailing my vehicles and making em shine with a deep gloss. Just can't get that with white.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
My truck looks nothing like a 13 year old truck when I do detail it, but theres no way to get it 100% unfortunately.

I'm a big fan of black. blue, grey, and dark reds are next on the list.

Never been a fan of white, but I like detailing my vehicles and making em shine with a deep gloss. Just can't get that with white.

You can just really have to work it. My truck shines, very well, some really think my e99 is an 07. Just depends on how you treat the paint.

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
You killed my 20s! :p

LOLLOLLOL

I told you my plans for em when you sold em to me. They came out really good. Look better in person.

The wheels themselves I had done in satin/semigloss-ish black and the center caps and lug nuts are gloss black. Really good contrast.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
LOLLOLLOL

I told you my plans for em when you sold em to me. They came out really good. Look better in person.

The wheels themselves I had done in satin/semigloss-ish black and the center caps and lug nuts are gloss black. Really good contrast.
what wheels were they originally? look sweet

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
what wheels were they originally? look sweet

Appreciate it bud.

They are the 20x10 mickey thompson classic 2s that I had powdercoated black since they apparently didn't make them in black in anything other than the ranger/jeep sizes.

They are wrapped in 35x12.50r20 Nitto trail grapplers

Latest posts

Members online