super duty picture thread:

Emery19

Reaction score
Yea that is the stock king ranch chrome grille. I did paint the inside Louvres tan also. I did this roughly 2 years ago but I'm switching to a fx4 grill in the next few weeks.

you painted them tan even though they were already tan? no wonder it stands out more. hmm. this might be the route i go then. thanks man!

nickg3130

Reaction score
uga33 cleaned mine up last week. He did a damn good job.

IMG_3959_zps4173251a.jpg

Looks awesome jeff. I cant wait for the weather to clear up so i can get a real detail. I think you need some smoked tails to complete the truck. Just my opinion though.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks awesome jeff. I cant wait for the weather to clear up so i can get a real detail. I think you need some smoked tails to complete the truck. Just my opinion though.

Thanks buddy. I would love smoked tail lights, but the state troopers and city police around here don't approve. Been there, done that. I would get Recon's, but my last set ended up turning into strobe lights and they have a terrible warranty.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score

B.Warning

Reaction score
you painted them tan even though they were already tan? no wonder it stands out more. hmm. this might be the route i go then. thanks man!

Yes sir, I wanted everything to match and the original tan in the louvers were not quite the color I wanted. Close, but not close enough for me. I went ahead and painted it because my ocd kicked in. LOL

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Thanks! They are 20x10 BMF novakane stealths with -19 offset, all I have is the 2.5" level kit with 35x12.50 cooper stt. As far as the badges I just plasti dipped the factory ones.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.