lincolnlocker

Reaction score
8ae340c2f468d5635823f0b6c619f386.jpg
good pic

live life full throttle

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
:poke: Need to get that mowed....
That's back in the old cow pasture at my dad's place. He's not able anymore (Parkinson's) and me and my brother haven't had time.
Frank, that's obviously mowed. Trucks so low it makes the grass look tall. LOL

€ory Anderson
Lmfao! That's right!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

cbf9703

Reaction score
Frank, that's obviously mowed. Trucks so low it makes the grass look tall. LOL

€ory Anderson
Lmao!

That's back in the old cow pasture at my dad's place. He's not able anymore (Parkinson's) and me and my brother haven't had time.

Lmfao! That's right!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"
Gotcha, I was just giving you a hard time. Is that the same place you took the pic for your avatar?

SKT

Reaction score
pressure washer+foam cannon+car wash soap.

Adams polishing or chemical guys for the foam cannons. I have the chemical guys myself.

Thanks for the info guys.

Seem to recall a process used on high end sports cars that called for the foam to sit on cool paint for upwards of like 20-30 minutes.

This car wash soap and pressure washer sounds a bit difference than the full foam treatment I recalled reading about a while ago.

Pockets

Reaction score

Any more details (or a link) on this foam wash process?

Here's a simple video to the process. Granted it's a clean car he's washing for some damn reason. I've been using Chemical Guys Mr. Pink but you can you anything you have. I've washed with Maguire's Gold class before also, the foam wasn't as strong but it worked pretty good.

This is the cannon I have. www.amazon.com/dp/B004GNZYY4/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_XKFwvb0JE6MFE

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited:

Pockets

Reaction score
It works out ok... I spray everything down. It's not going to work as good as degreaser but if you do it regularly it will be good.

Latest posts

Members online