super duty picture thread:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Dafaq does the "changing the game" and "killing the game" even phucking mean anyway??? What game are they even pretending to play???

That hideous thing looks like it was just butt phucked by an ENTIRE gay pride parade.

MTU 5.0

Reaction score
957d9f83a2dc4947de8a1f4ca0bd3fd8.jpg

Dis better honey? Lol. But apparently this dude half assed it and didn't finish all the suspension (nuts, bolts, straps, etc) and it was falling apart at Sema. He says he killed the game. Now I'm not all about that "game changer" stuff and idk the guy but apparently everyone's ****ting on him or praising him for it. I just think it's entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugly, tacky, impractical, that thing is a mess.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Dafaq does the "changing the game" and "killing the game" even phucking mean anyway??? What game are they even pretending to play???

That hideous thing looks like it was just butt phucked by an ENTIRE gay pride parade.

They must have gotten pretty rough with it. That lean makes it look like its limping

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

lol.. but true
Awww......c'mon man! Don't be hating, when you want to cruise the boulevard, windows down, cranking Luke Bryan or Florida Georgia Line, THAT is the truck to do it in.
why so much hate on lb and fgl.... gonna hurt my feelin....

live life full throttle

Lipka101

Reaction score
He went ass backward on that thing. Took a nice lookin truck and ***ked it up. 20 bucks says there's a dildo right in the middle of the drivers seat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
I saw it out side at SEMA and it did have loose bolts, power coat or spray paint flaking off of it etc.

957d9f83a2dc4947de8a1f4ca0bd3fd8.jpg

Dis better honey? Lol. But apparently this dude half assed it and didn't finish all the suspension (nuts, bolts, straps, etc) and it was falling apart at Sema. He says he killed the game. Now I'm not all about that "game changer" stuff and idk the guy but apparently everyone's ****ting on him or praising him for it. I just think it's entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Yanked this sucker out last night, pretty sure cracked a piston. Customer took all the junk off at 30k has 117k now.

327e85554eef451593b8035fa013770a.jpg

57d13a93a1158d1bc7fa4265106056fc.jpg

sent from the best place on earth! TEXAS!

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Yep sure did... Pull big bolts on motor mounts after everything else is loose, then lift engine straight up and pull engine side of motor mounts from block. I lowered engine back down and using a 5 ft bar I hooked it in harmonic balancer and tilted engine forward to get up pipe clear of firewall then started lifting it out. For a lifting point I removed the front starter hold down bolt and took hold down block out. Stretched the link on the end of a 3/8 chain so the hold down bolt would fit and screwed ur back in.

That's the first one I've done this way, last one I installed with up pipes all bolted up and thought screw it I'm gonna try it! LOL

I had it out in 4 hrs also...

sent from the best place on earth! TEXAS!

Last edited:

Strokersace

Reaction score
Good to know. I'll be pulling one very soon without a lift.

You planning on reinstalling with it fully dressed as well?

Latest posts

Members online