super duty picture thread:

FreightTrain

Reaction score
Not to be a pain but if you got any more detailed pics, I'd like to see those too. Also do you have a goose neck hitch? If so how does that work w/the ramp? And one more thing. How much can you pull w/your winch before you bend something in your basket or headache rack?

I do not have detailed pics currently when I find the time Iwill try and get some for you. Also no fifth wheel hitch. Truck was built not for hauling. And the winch is just a small 1500lb never used it while it's been on the truck.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
What brand/size lift do you have on there now? Looks like 6"-8"

Came with the lift when I bought it, pretty darn sure its a super lift 6" kit. The rear now has a factory f350 3 5/8" block and a 1.5 to 2" block on top of that and it sits about 1" higher in the rear, so I don't see it being over a 6". Just few months ago I had 38x15.50x20 kumho's on it. They fit, but would rub the fender a little if you hit a big bump on a turn. I was always told it took 8" lift to clear 38's. If they were 13.50's they would have fit fine.

Now with just an add-a-leaf should I go with F250 2.x" block or the larger F350 block? I have both. I like the truck almost perfectly level, maybe 1" higher in the rear.

Last edited:

java

Reaction score
aff7a39b.jpg

0c141d85.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Thanks man. Ive only had this one for a few months so I still have alot to do to it yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

FreightTrain

Reaction score
Thanks. So is the aluminum ramp just sitting on a roll out tray, or is the tray one of the ramps? And are there 1 or 2 aluminum ramps?

Yeah the ramps are just sitting on the tray which is a roll out tray and there are two ramps. The carpet is in between the ramps to keep them from banging together.

Latest posts

Members online