Superchips tuner locked truck..HELP!!

Pro387p

Reaction score
Help....had been using my buddies superchips tuner in my truck, uninstalled the tune and gave back to him. While trying program the tow tune in his it showed vin locked. Reconnected back to mine and it went through the stock programming with my truck. My truck starts and runs fine, his has no cranking power. Try to reprogram and now will go through procedure then says vehicle is not stock file and will kill all power when try to crank and shows code T-43 call superchips???? And of course they are only open until 5 eastern.

Atsah

Reaction score
What programmer is it? 1704, 1704-A 1805, 1855 what motor is in the truck? T-43 is a Gear Vendor overdrive error..

On edit: When you tried loading the tow tune in his truck, did you make sure the doors were closed, no AC on, no radio, no power locks or windows being used during loading, no nothing go on, Superchip burners are very sensitive.. If not, try it again and make sure the above is followed..

Call Ron in tech support in the morning, if it's not at least the 1805, unfortunately you will have send it back to them ..

Last edited:

Pro387p

Reaction score
It is the 1805....we have tried numerous times....keeps saying vehicle does not have stock file?

highland512

Reaction score
I had this same experience with my old 7.3. The 1705 pulled the program out of my truck but we went to flash another truck it said vin locked. We had to get the two trucks vin numbers and ship the tuner to superchips, one week later all was fine. Give them a call and they will tell you what to do.

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Ur next step would be to get rid of the superchips before it eats your torque converter... Go with H&S or SCT with custom tunes...

2004 CCSB
DieselShopCT.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.