Suspension ?

diezelfreak

Reaction score
I have been throwing the idea around of lowering my truck down. When I bought it there is a 4" lift on it I believe an I'm wanting to drop it down to a 2.5" leveling kit. Truck is a 04 250 what all do I need for the front end, other than the leveling kit. I want to go with a rough country so it will have springs, shocks, an u bolts. I know I will need a factory track bar bracket. Will I also need a pitman arm? That is what I'm curious about thanks fellas.

DWhite

Reaction score
I would talk to Trevor at pmf he will get you setup with anything and get all your questions answered. His name is NotStock on here.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Ok I'll talk to him to I just want to make sure I got the right stuff don't want to half a$$ anything. By dropping down to a level will the ride quality go back up.

DWhite

Reaction score
It should go back up. I have rode in lifted trucks that ride better than stock but their lift kits are top dollar and then I've rode in lifted trucks that are rough as hell. Just depends on the quality of the kit. Trevor is pretty knowledgeable on all that stuff. He can tell you want you need and what to do to get the best ride quality.

Jassman

Reaction score
Ok I'll talk to him to I just want to make sure I got the right stuff don't want to half a$$ anything. By dropping down to a level will the ride quality go back up.

That's what I did..I didn't want to short change my ride and go with a inexpensive and or inferior parts on my lift. Cary at CT Perf. who is a sponsor here sells Carli, Icon, Pure Perf. and I believe BDS. Carli and Icon I consider to be the best, But I went with Pure for a few reasons..and am extremely pleased with the quality and the way the parts are built..and was about 1k less than the others and I felt as good without the name recognition. The guys putting my lift on stated the same..and was actually impressed with a few of the parts vs what they have been putting on for years. Talk to him and he will set you up and he's reasonable on pricing. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.