Swamp's 7.3 Cam and Head Porting info: Great Read!

TARM

Reaction score
looks like the Blog page has been taken down. Only the generic start page of a new blog server is all that is there now. Thats a shame I was very interested in reading the data. If anyone saved it could them maybe PM me or post it up.

Dave or Jon could one of you put the info back up or provide a new link etc..?

TARM

Reaction score
Thanks Dave. I very much enjoy and learn from the tech articles you guys put up. I kick myself for not saving a few that are now long gone.

Its still down as of 1 AM EST Thurs 5/2

TARM

Reaction score
Yeh its been down for a few days now. Dave said something about their server config being messed up.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I.attempted to.click on the link.and it took me too sample page. :( What the heck?!

Edit:sorry Tarm. I read pages 1 and 2 then commented. Did anybody physically copy the info?

neverkickn

Reaction score
I read some of it before it went batchit. There was some pretty cool talk about what their stuff was doing NA. I am anxious to see it back up because I am thinking about a mild build with the brunt of the funds going toward cam and head work.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I read some of it before it went batchit. There was some pretty cool talk about what their stuff was doing NA. I am anxious to see it back up because I am thinking about a mild build with the brunt of the funds going toward cam and head work.

Thats probably a really good plan. I.feel the trucks can be made to produce more power but headwork, cams, and tuning are.going to win the extra power. Then again, heui.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Thats probably a really good plan. I.feel the trucks can be made to produce more power but headwork, cams, and tuning are.going to win the extra power. Then again, heui.

Not in a hurry to spend anything immediately though. I also can't seem to kick the desire to drive something a little newer. We will see which one will winLOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
Not in a hurry to spend anything immediately though. I also can't seem to kick the desire to drive something a little newer. We will see which one will winLOL

A new 6.7 powerstroke would probably change things but my 12 dmax doesnt ever make me wish my 7.3 would disappear. Quieter but it doesnt really do.anything better. My truck.isnt stock by any stretch of the imagination though either, the 7.3.

Once you get into huge power its limiting but im probably gonna stick to 500ish for now. I dont like having my truck.down for long.