Swamps 900+ hp 7.3 HEUI competition package

mcnance865

Reaction score
What I need to do to my 7.3 powerstroke daily driver put out 900 horsepower.
You will need a whole bunch of money. Expect to spend $30-35k for this project. A 900hp on fuel only daily driver may be tough to do. To make that on fuel you need 450/400s and big turbos for the top end. Will make it laggy and smokey down low while daily driving most likely. It can be done, just not easy.

You will need a fully built engine (billet connecting rods, girdle, head studs, valve springs, pushrods, worked heads, compound turbo setup, huge injectors, fuel system, dual hpop, pretty much all the goodies that exist for a 7.3). You will also need a fully built billet 4R100 (A1 of GA, Sam Wyse, BTS, Twisted Diesel).

Guys to talk to:
Dan Kropinak at SDK Performance
Brian Jelich at Jelibuilt Performance
Mario G at Nightshift Diesel

ncollins64

Reaction score
I would stay away from swamps just fyi. They have went downhill since Dave and Jonathan sold it to Jenifer. That being said, she/swamps lost my billet rod built 7.3 short block for my obs. They built it and did the entire short block, I supplied the carillos, colt cam, crank, block, all the misc things etc and now it’s nowhere to be seen. Needless to say it’s went to the lawyers and court.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
One of my favorite 7.3sti this day is the one Scott Morris built. Look it up,he should be in the 900hp range, Daily drive and tows with it, plus sled pulls and drags it.

Type in "Scott Morris 7.3" and see what comes up. You will need to google it.

hucorey

Reaction score
I would stay away from swamps just fyi. They have went downhill since Dave and Jonathan sold it to Jenifer. That being said, she/swamps lost my billet rod built 7.3 short block for my obs. They built it and did the entire short block, I supplied the carillos, colt cam, crank, block, all the misc things etc and now it’s nowhere to be seen. Needless to say it’s went to the lawyers and court.
They went bankrupt again about 2-3 months ago.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Wow, I sure didn’t know that. I don’t wish any bad things to people but I hope swamps goes and stays under and lose everything after losing thousands of dollars of mine and not making it right.

hucorey

Reaction score
Wow, I sure didn’t know that. I don’t wish any bad things to people but I hope swamps goes and stays under and lose everything after losing thousands of dollars of mine and not making it right.
Jennifer is a real piece of work.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online