Swapping out dead AirDog 165

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Yes, every thing needed. On a stock to 250/100s on a 7.3 his kit is 875 shipped to your door with a walbro pump.

He has done dual pump setups for customers upon special request.

Also I will add that Marty provides a LIFETIME pump warranty. Give him a call at the shop (Google the number)

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well I already have a regulated return and intake mods so all I really want is the pump and filters?

Magnum PD

Reaction score
That's why I went with the Napa filters and bases.

image_zpsduzdkkav.jpg

Last edited:

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I believe it's a motor/pump failure. Due to the fact that our engines require 60+ psi to operate efficiently.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I currently have a Fass system and will be changing it out due to the negative feedback. My pump is young and no issues but would like to avoid injector damage and a roadside breakdown.

chrisroser

Reaction score
Is it all the AirDog pumps? I have the newer AirDog II DF-165 GPH with adjustable pressure regulator. The install instructions claimed it was preset to 50-55 lbs. But I never checked it. Guess its time to take some pressure readings. I have made some mods to the fueling system, Bottom sump, Regulated return and some fuel bowl mods to improve flow restrictions. I'd hate to have wasted 800 bucks.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Im not saying its going to fail. But there track record hasn't been that great. And you might want to check your fuel pressure as you mentioned.

Latest posts

Members online