Tell me about owning a diesel in NJ

dasboot

Reaction score
But its next door to one of the best :D

hhhahaa we had one of your Rochester boys come down to be our General Manager. He was good for 90 days before he got the boot. #$^8 Yankee! If I had to hear one more time how he did it up in NY I would have shot him like a yard dog.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
hhhahaa we had one of your Rochester boys come down to be our General Manager. He was good for 90 days before he got the boot. #$^8 Yankee! If I had to hear one more time how he did it up in NY I would have shot him like a yard dog.

LOL I hate guys that do things differently than me and make be do it their way because they out rank me

CAT35niner

Reaction score
as of Feb 2012.... all diesels over 8500 lbs do not need to be inspected. "Self-Inspections" should be done daily ( check to make sure your lights are working and ****). Kind of like a PMCS. Oh and keep all recepts of "modifications". I got to the inspection station and the guy outside said I don't need to get my truck inspected. "Aight, see you later!"

:whs: Dont need any inspections in NJ for diesels anymore. I believe its 8501 to 9999lbs. 10001 is self-inspect.

thuglike

Reaction score
Just drove through an inspection check point on friday in New Brunswick with the big girl.

Cop asked me where my sticker was...before I could answer he said.."diesel" I said yep...he said "have a nice day"..."your truck sound great"

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Just drove through an inspection check point on friday in New Brunswick with the big girl.

Cop asked me where my sticker was...before I could answer he said.."diesel" I said yep...he said "have a nice day"..."your truck sound great"

This.........

they changed to deisel self inspect about a month befor i had to get inspected in my truck....tinted windshield...too tall...ect, ect, ect...timeing is everything

do yourself a favor...make friends with some cops and get those pba cards..they help alot!!!

njjeep

Reaction score
Even before the new law I passed with straight pipe. As soon as the law passed I ripped of my inspection sticker.

Latest posts

Members online