Texas Diesel Nationals

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Water them and they will grow andy. How else do those country boys get them big tires? They don't have indoor plumbing

01platinum

Reaction score
Need to see if we can find one like the hotel in Baton Rouge that gave us the whole back parking lot, that was a blast.

Yes that would be awesome. Only good thing about the hotel in Ennis was the parking. Plenty of room for trucks and trailers.

Just don't stay at my wifes hotel if yall are going to be rowdy.

What hotel would that be? The lady at the front desk was nice at least she told us the cops were coming. Oh and the cops were nice enough to help me find my truck keys at 4am while still holding a beer. LOL

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
What hotel would that be? The lady at the front desk was nice at least she told us the cops were coming. Oh and the cops were nice enough to help me find my truck keys at 4am while still holding a beer. LOL

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

It is a Marriott property. Not in ennis though. The nicest cop I've ever met while blantly intoxicated was at a apartment complex where I lived. We were out at 4am in the pool attempting to ride the empty keg like a bull. There were about 6 of us and she helped us get the keg out and let us take our small collection of bottles and 30pack back to the apt. Most of the time they gave us tickets and dumped out all our aclohol.

Arisley

Reaction score
It is a Marriott property. Not in ennis though. The nicest cop I've ever met while blantly intoxicated was at a apartment complex where I lived. We were out at 4am in the pool attempting to ride the empty keg like a bull. There were about 6 of us and she helped us get the keg out and let us take our small collection of bottles and 30pack back to the apt. Most of the time they gave us tickets and dumped out all our aclohol.

OK, empty keg rides in the pool sounds like a good tag on to the milk jug chug.

BKN101

Reaction score
Well we need to see how many of the rooms we can book up maybe they can just give us the whole back side of it

sprayjock

Reaction score
I'd love to try and make it down for something like this, 1 I've never been, 2 I like to party........ How could a guy go wrong.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score
I put in for the day off last night. No reason for them not to give it to me, so I should be there.

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
We'll be at both although the only time we would have the race truck is at finals, and even that is a big maybe. I'm really looking forward to this event and finally getting to meet some people who haven't attended other races. We will be in at far more races this year. :)

Latest posts

Members online