Texas

JMart

Reaction score
Idk about the hood. The area I'm around is pretty ritzy.

Was laid off in the oilfield back in Feb and got a job working for cat in austin.

My dad used to live off of William D, but close to 35. It was pretty hood. I thought all the strip joints were closer to mopac. LOL. Maybe I am thinking of Ben White.

He lives out west of Dripping Springs now so I don't go to Austin much anymore. Usually just drive around it.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
My dad used to live off of William D, but close to 35. It was pretty hood. I thought all the strip joints were closer to mopac. LOL. Maybe I am thinking of Ben White.

He lives out west of Dripping Springs now so I don't go to Austin much anymore. Usually just drive around it.

Lol the area of w cannon on i35 is hood. I'm way west of that and yeah I got strip clubs near me. Haven't been to one yet LOL

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm...too d@mn close to the liberal h3ll hole up 183 in what once was a wide place in the road.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
im still hanging around the Mansfield texas area

was in college station over the weekend for some A&M football, have work going in Lubbock right now so I am there every week or every other week for the next 8 months

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Cool havent worked over at that hospital in ages

well you should see me weekly roaming around town, I am headed back up next week to look at houses, we are wanting to buy one for our crew to stay in while we are in town, and possibly rent out to some college kids when we leave town

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
My wife manages a hotel here if you want i can give her your info to see if she can work you decent rate. Its the towne place suites. They prefer longers stays if that helps

Latest posts

Members online