the beefy build

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I ended up fabbing up one, out of a bigger filter that Toxic had. I think since the filter is blocked by the battery has something to do with it, due to it blocking air flow. I ran a S and B and sucked that baby in faster than the AFE

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I ended up fabbing up one, out of a bigger filter that Toxic had. I think since the filter is blocked by the battery has something to do with it, due to it blocking air flow. I ran a S and B and sucked that baby in faster than the AFE

i ran an s and b the whole time. he doesnt need anything more, but he does like buying things that are unnecessary.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
i ran an s and b the whole time. he doesnt need anything more, but he does like buying things that are unnecessary.

I can't figure out how you had success with the S&B and others have trouble with it sucking in the filter minder with stockers and Tow Powers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't figure out how you had success with the S&B and others have trouble with it sucking in the filter minder with stockers and Tow Powers.

no idea, its the same one ive had since i mod'd the truck.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
All I know is that the S&B couldn't keep up at all in my truck. Ran it for a week or two and yanked it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All I know is that the S&B couldn't keep up at all in my truck. Ran it for a week or two and yanked it.

different setups. much different. robert has my old setup and it worked. maybe no limit will build him something purty.

Ipkyss

Reaction score

after the 71 my truck set the check filter light before 40 psi boost. I finally got aggravated and unplugged the filter minder. Figure I will just clean the filter every 3k with changing the oil and fuel filters.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I think i'm gonna go with a custom one when the time comes. Gonna try to do something a little cheaper than elites. I figure I can find the tubing for ~$50 and then the cost of a filter.

Mpoage

Reaction score
after the 71 my truck set the check filter light before 40 psi boost. I finally got aggravated and unplugged the filter minder. Figure I will just clean the filter every 3k with changing the oil and fuel filters.

What intake are you running?

BFT

Reaction score

Like a new radiator LOL

truck is running cool as a cucumber. Maybe it's the cold temps but EGT's at 70 are 600 or so. I still need some time dialing the gate.

It would be nice to have an enclosed air box because of dirt and what not. I know Eric's x race sucked that filter minder in real fast. I was only able to make 48 psi at 3/4 throttle, it was too cold to get tractio. Can't wait to get my pig back to sea level.

Latest posts

Members online