The perfect set up for a subtle truck. (Pics)

T.R.P.

Reaction score
My buddy just had his truck lifted and a set of wheels and tires put on it. I figured that because there are so many people inquiring about lifts/suspension, wheels/tires/fitment/etc, that I would post some pretty decent pics. This kit is very high quality, hats off to Readylift. It rides like factory. Install is 3 hours or less on jack stands.

The lift kit is the Readylift SST Stage 4 System. Part # is 69-2531
3.5" Front/3.0" Rear

The kit includes:
Front Spacers
Track Bar Drop Bracket
Radius Arm Drop Brackets
Shock Extensions
Bump Stop Extensions
Carrier Bearing Spacers
Rear Blocks
Rear U-Bolts

The wheels are Fuel Krank D517
Blk/Milled
20x10
-12mm offset
5" Backspace

Tires are Toyo Open Country M/T
35x12.50x20

T.R.P.

Reaction score
Ride is as good as stock, but I think it'd be better with Bilstein 5150s.

T korkle

Reaction score
I agree with ready lift being a great choice. I've ran ready lift 3.5 and 3 rear on 2 differnt 6.7s and still holding up a great. Ride quaility is great and very close to stock

Manytoys

Reaction score
That looks great. I have the same readylift kit on my 12 F450 and it looks nice and rides just as smooth as factory also.
fa3b570db99e78b006653842dfd04ce4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Here is my 14 Platinum with the exact same lift but running some Fox 2.0 shocks. Get rid of those crap Rancho shocks and it will ride better than stock! I love the lift and he's absolutely right about the quality of the lift! :toast:

Attachments

• truck 1.JPG
    truck 1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 249

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Same lift here as well, almost 2 years and counting. Different shocks definitely make it ride better than stock, I went with the Rancho 9000XL's. They are 100% better than stock, the stockers only had around 4k miles and they were garbage. Rode like a damn wooden wagon! The kit fit perfectly with no adjustments. I don't know about stock power but I'd be willing to bet that traction bars would be beneficial, I know the transmission is much happier.

Keith

T korkle

Reaction score
Mine sits perfect to me with the added weight of tools and compressor and junk I carry in the rear end! I was worried at first but then once I got everything loaded up it leveled out perfect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 190

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Does anyone know or done, can you add a 1" or 2" lower spacer to this kit to push it to 4.5" or 5.5"?

I think if you go higher than the 3.5 in the front, you'll also need the drop pitman arm. I'd go with a coil spring lift for the front any higher than the 3.5. I thought about doing that because like bigrpowr said, it does sit a little ass high but I'd rather it be a tad higher in the rear than the front. If memory serves, I believe the 3.5 sst kit states there is a 3/4 inch rake with this kit. I'd almost like to go to a 6" lift but I don't know how well it'd tow my car trailer. This kit is a perfect in between kit that is easy on the wallet.

Keith

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I think if you go higher than the 3.5 in the front, you'll also need the drop pitman arm. I'd go with a coil spring lift for the front any higher than the 3.5. I thought about doing that because like bigrpowr said, it does sit a little ass high but I'd rather it be a tad higher in the rear than the front. If memory serves, I believe the 3.5 sst kit states there is a 3/4 inch rake with this kit. I'd almost like to go to a 6" lift but I don't know how well it'd tow my car trailer. This kit is a perfect in between kit that is easy on the wallet.

Keith

There are two different rear block options on this kit too. I went with the 5" block in the rear...

Lonestar

Reaction score
Nice truck. I just purchased the same kit for my 2015... Same color truck. I'll be running 20x10 Hostile Knuckles with -19 offset on 35x12.5/20 MTs. Kit delivers tomorrow. Any last minute tips for the install or special tools I'll need. Seems pretty straight forward. Thanks for the pictures.

Latest posts

Members online