Thoughts on Sulastic spring shackles?

Buck1

Reaction score
Would like to soften up the ride of my truck. Probably do Icon or Carli Springs up front and thinking about shackles for the back. Anyone have any experience with them good or bad?

http://www.sulastic.com

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Buck1

Reaction score
Well, I got them, very nice looking pcs and was gonna install tonite, but hit a little road block. The way my flatbed is made, it will have to come off for me to get shackle bolts out. So, it may be a day or two before I get these installed. 😡

GreenF350

Reaction score
I had a 2004 Dodge 3500 that had them on it when I bought it. It did ride much better than my Ford, but it's kind of apples to oranges since the Ford is leafs all around and the Dodge had the coils in the front. Never got a before and after either since they were on it when I bought it. I didn't notice any negative side effects of them though. I hope you get the improvement out of them you are looking for.
-Aaron

cbf9703

Reaction score
Well, I got them, very nice looking pcs and was gonna install tonite, but hit a little road block. The way my flatbed is made, it will have to come off for me to get shackle bolts out. So, it may be a day or two before I get these installed. 😡

Did you ever get these on? Thoughts? I've had velvet shackles on my CCSB for years, but know how hard they are to find these days. Looking at options for a new project...

Buck1

Reaction score
I haven't installed mine yet. Have to pull the bed to do it. Think I am gonna jump straight to air ride. Will probably put on Mommy's new ride.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online