Time for new shoes!

MINK

Reaction score
Kinda sad to see you whent with black but hope you're pleased. Just to many colors in the equation to keep it classy IMO

LiftedBlackHD

Reaction score
If you want an A/T and are going for looks i would get the Dick Cepek Radial FCII's. The Nitto Trail Grapplers are NOT a good looking tire IMO. They look like something that I would put on my Corolla. :pimp:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah josh if i decide black doesnt look good, ill sell them!

I have the option of black with the machined accent or all black, tough choice!

smokedout250

Reaction score
Yeah josh if i decide black doesnt look good, ill sell them!

I have the option of black with the machined accent or all black, tough choice!

I plan on doing black with machined accents on because I will have chrome grill and bumpers. For yours with no chrome I would go just black... That's jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Well got a call this morning that my Novakanes are STILL about 6 weeks out, and that very easily could turn into a few months. I think its time to look into another option, I have been waiting about 6 weeks already.

Here is how the truck currently sits...

2012-05-17_12-13-23_196.jpg

I need some help picking another wheel, I really really loved that Novakane haha. They told me the M80 and Sere were both readily available at BMF, but I am not sold on either of them.

MINK

Reaction score
Your very right, never have I seen one. Does anyone here own a set?

I'm the only one that I know of, pics do them no justice and I honestly would not run a 9" version of the wheel as I dont like them at all.

These arnt for everyone but they are another option to consider, I have no doubt your truck will look killer with any set that you go with:)

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 67

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I'm the only one that I know of, pics do them no justice and I honestly would not run a 9" version of the wheel as I dont like them at all.

These arnt for everyone but they are another option to consider, I have no doubt your truck will look killer with any set that you go with:)

That picture you posted looks entirely different from the black versions I see on google. You are definitely right pictures dont always do things justice, but in my opinion your chrome versions look 100x better than the black version, no idea why.

Latest posts

Members online