Titan Fuel tank opinions?

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Hey all looking into putting a new fuel tank into the tow rig and stumbled upon the Titan tanks I'm thinking about going with their 67 gallon version for the 99+ just wanted o see if anyone has one of their tanks and if so what do you think of it as far as quality of build ease of installation and so on?

A/Ox4

Reaction score
Good quality. Outrageous price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

golfer

Reaction score
we use/sell/install a lot of Titan tanks...

definitely pricey, but exceptional quality.

JDub

Reaction score
I've had the titan under my truck for two years now. Every time I travel and tow i forget about what I paid. Not looking for fuel stops every 200 miles is worth it...

Lugger007

Reaction score
I've been looking for one for my 6.7 also. Have several buddies and coworkers with them. All speak highly, but the $2k price tag installed keeps making me hold off. Hard to justify just to not stop so often

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I guess the positive here for me is I'll be installing it myself so no extra cost there. JDub I have to agree not having to stop on my long distance trips is one of my many reasons for installing it. Thanks for the input.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Whats wrong with a bed mounted L tank???

I have a 105 gallon bed tank plumbed into the main tank... 1500-1800 miles is not an issue...

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Whats wrong with a bed mounted L tank???

I have a 105 gallon bed tank plumbed into the main tank... 1500-1800 miles is not an issue...

I would log to be able to go this route problem is I own a produce business and occasionally need to put two pallets in my truck.

Latest posts

Members online