Torq2.1 + SCT Combo review

Juniorf250

Reaction score
Update: I've have my SCT w/torq2 tune & Torq 2.1 set at 100% for about 3 weeks now. A few days ago during hard acceleration my truck started defueling and shuddering. It ran fine at first. I emailed innovative and told them about it and told me to set the torq2.1 to 50% or lower. I'm trying that right now to see if it runs into this issue again. They also said that they have a torq2.2 out. Basically using your torq2.1 and installing a new chip to it. The cost is about $100 and you ship your torq2.1 to them for the upgrade.
I'm just wondering why I'm only able to run the torq2.1 at half. I bought it assuming I would be able to run it to it potential. Regardless I'm happy with the power gains, just not the fact I have to force download the tune everytime it acts up. I'm short on $ to try the torq2.2 upgrade right now. For now I have it set to half and hope it doesn't act up again.

bbc109758

Reaction score
with the tunner does it cut out when steping on it? I had torq then sent in for 2.1 and had no yellow with red so figured yellow with orange and not good. Always fun to step on but only short burst and then on its face. My trucks 08/10 build and have thought about the sct tunner but hesitant about blowing money for nothing.

Latest posts

Members online