Toyo AT vs AT2?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
My AT/II's came in today but I couldn't get by to get them mounted. Going Monday. I'll post in this thread what I think of them after a few days.

200whp_Liter

Reaction score
I got mine on a few days ago and I like them. There quiet, ride nice and seem to hook up ok. I hope that will get better in a few hundred miles.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The AT/II rides so much better than the original. A lot more aggressive look too. So far I'm really happy with the switch.

SAK

Reaction score
Has anyone ran cooper zeon ltz?

My Dad and brother have them on their f150's, both have about 35k on them. My dad is getting them replaced with the at2's this week and my brother is going to go with toyo Mt's in the next month or so

Sent from my jacked up tapatalk 2

Radio

Reaction score
Has anyone ran cooper zeon ltz?

I've had a set on my truck for about 3 months now. I like them. Put them on the week before I drove to california and back ( about 3500mi trip) and it snowed most of the way with bits of black ice and no issues at all. They do great in the rain and snow. I picked them up for $225 a piece local. We just got about 8-10" of snow last night and drove around all morning with no issues. Mine are just stock size 265/75/17's.

Latest posts

Members online