Traction bars and drive shaft loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Just talked to Arron. Both front and rear are going to be bolt on and use factory holes. Front loops will be ~150 depending on material. Rear loops will depend on drive shaft type. The guys with a 2 price drive shaft will have one that is at the transfer case and them it goes down to the carrier barring and has a loop on both sides of that. It is a little over kill but it is better than having one come apart on ya. They maybe ~250-300 because they are more elaborate. One peice drive shafts will be about 85-100. He is going to get a couple fords in he shop soon and get to work on designing them for y'all.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
This is a custom one he did for a dodge with a 2 piece rear drive shaft. just to give you a idea in what he can do

8003a812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Ok here is the list of guy who may want drive shaft loops I have then in the order I was told they were interested. 1 will get the first set 2 the second set out and so on. (probably get more than one set at once but anyway) when they are ready and I contact the next person on the list and they Are not ready to get them yet or don't want them I'll just move to the next. The first ones will probably be sold at a reduced price.

1.STROKER
2.smokinstroker
3.Caladash
4.spatel23
5.patrickke

If anyone else wants to get on the list just post up and I'll update it. And the traction bars are ready now just give me the specs and I'll get you a price.

Zmann

Reaction score
interested in the loops

what was the max lift they can handle?

also if the rear joint lets go your still SOL but you want pole vault correct?

SAK

Reaction score
Put me in for a drive shaft loop for a 2011 with a one piece drive shaft( its stock)

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
interested in the loops

what was the max lift they can handle?

also if the rear joint lets go your still SOL but you want pole vault correct?

not sure as they are not designed yet

but it should keep it from bouncing around so much and tearing stuff up.

Put me in for a drive shaft loop for a 2011 with a one piece drive shaft( its stock)

may take longer for the 2011s because they will be different if im not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online