Truck is acting weird! Help!!!!

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
When I'm driving my 2003 f350 6.0 it starts shaking and acting funny. It usually happens around 2500 rpm. I personally think it's the transmission. Can anyone help tell me what it could be?! Thanks in advance!

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
Cylinder 5 and cylinder 1 imbalance codes. So I'll have my truck get looked at for the injectors. Anything else that can cause this?

cbf9703

Reaction score
"Shaking and acting funny" is kind of generic... That could describe wheels/tires not balancing out, driveline vibration, front end parts that are shot and starting death wobble, etc.

Is it more of a vibration or full-on seats visibly shaking? Does it always happen around 2500 rpm or just under certain conditions? Do you have tunes? Does it happen in all of them? What else is going on to make it "act funny"?

sootie

Reaction score
check fuel pressure and icp.

likely an injector issue

6ohsuperduty

Reaction score
Okay sorry about the generic termology haha but it feels like just the front of the truck "shakes" kind of like it would when there is a misfire. And I also noticed that when shifting into 3rd gear the RPMS will stay about 3700 and it will feel like I lose power before it actually shifts.

swinky

Reaction score
Okay sorry about the generic termology haha but it feels like just the front of the truck "shakes" kind of like it would when there is a misfire. And I also noticed that when shifting into 3rd gear the RPMS will stay about 3700 and it will feel like I lose power before it actually shifts.
Fuel pressure. Low fuel pressure will make these things hang shifts really bad.

Latest posts

Members online