Truck Trouble

Koda22

Reaction score
Ok guys here's the deal. Truck is a 2004 f250 4x4, right now when driving I have no problems from first to second, but when the truck tries to shift from 2nd to 3rd and also 3rd to 4th it will just lose power. It acts like its redlining but it's only at like 3k rpms. Takes a little bit hen shifts and goes fine. Now here is the part that throws me off, if I floor it the truck has no problem and runs great, it's only when I'm driving normal, but like said nothing from 1st to 2nd and 4th to 5th but in the middle it's just ****ting on itself. Any help would be great or every a point in the right direction.

Thanks
Cody

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
Could be the 3-5 shift flare. Thats more of just a stumble tho, the motor wont rev to the moon. Maybe just slippage. Anyways just to help the guys that know transmissions diagnose it are you on factory tune or aftermarket?

Koda22

Reaction score
Yea I'm just not sure if it's a trans issue at all...it just seems to act up around those times..and it doesn't do it everytime.....I don't get why I can rev it any higher, I mean when it gets stuck it only at 3k and if I floor it it won't go any higher...

Latest posts

Members online