Trucks back from MPD

F250stroker08

Reaction score
I recently took my truck down to MPD to have new gaskets, 1722 studs ( Bought them 2 months ago), mpd egr delete with wastegate, 4 in. downpipe, no limit intercooler pipe, and ported fuel rails installed. Also had the heads machined and checked for cracks, which came up negative ( black truck and cracked heads myth busted).

Picked the truck up saturday and have put 250 miles on it since. Runs great, no codes. Gonna put some more miles on it and then mess with the wastegate a little.

Craig also took me a ride in his truck. I will say that is is extremely wild. Never rode in a truck that fast. The shifts from the 4r were firm and pulled like crazy.

I am very happy with my truck now.

Last edited:

F250stroker08

Reaction score
Thats awesome man. I hope to bring my truck down there one day for a single 66 and some other upgrades as well. Congrats.

Thanks. This has been a build that was long overdue. The truck has been puking for over a year now so i was surprised the heads were ok. Craig said the gaskets were pretty bad tho. The single turbos seem to be pretty sweet. His 75mm is mean.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Lol well im glad to see someone with a black truck had some luck. And I'm glad to see stock turbos and fuel rails isn't a problem cause my truck is acting up. Good luck and have some fun with it!

HD F250

Reaction score
Congrats, glad to hear you are happy with it and the black truck head myth may be busted:) I have my fingers crossed...

MINK

Reaction score
Lol well im glad to see someone with a black truck had some luck. And I'm glad to see stock turbos and fuel rails isn't a problem cause my truck is acting up. Good luck and have some fun with it!

LOL my exact thoughts to the T.

Mr.Big

Reaction score
Good to meet you! I'm looking forward to my parts coming in that Craig ordered for me when I met you Saturday. That was a fun ride for sure, Craig's truck moves out!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying yours

Mr.Big

Reaction score
Just an MBRP exhaust and an S&B intake for now, needed something to be able to take advantage of my minimaxx...:toast:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I recently took my truck down to MPD to have new gaskets, 1722 studs ( Bought them 2 months ago), mpd egr delete with wastegate, 4 in. downpipe, no limit intercooler pipe, and ported fuel rails installed. Also had the heads machined and checked for cracks, which came up negative ( black truck and cracked heads myth busted).

Picked the truck up saturday and have put 250 miles on it since. Runs great, no codes. Gonna put some more miles on it and then mess with the wastegate a little.

Craig also took me a ride in his truck. I will say that is is extremely wild. Never rode in a truck that fast. The shifts from the 4r were firm and pulled like crazy.

I am very happy with my truck now.
Congrats buddy. Let's see some pics of under that hood. Sorry for the original fitment issue, I'm glad Craig an I were able to resolve it swiftly.

F250stroker08

Reaction score
Congrats buddy. Let's see some pics of under that hood. Sorry for the original fitment issue, I'm glad Craig an I were able to resolve it swiftly.

Thanks Mike. I will snap some pictures tomorow and try to get them posted up. As for the fitment, after thinking about it for awhile, it may have not even been the pipe. I hit a tree in the front passenger corner of the truck about three years back so that might have had on impact on the fitment. Nonetheless, the pipe is on now and im happy with it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I will snap some pictures tomorow and try to get them posted up. As for the fitment, after thinking about it for awhile, it may have not even been the pipe. I hit a tree in the front passenger corner of the truck about three years back so that might have had on impact on the fitment. Nonetheless, the pipe is on now and im happy with it.

ahh.. no way!! that was something i had been concerned about, because that is one x factor that comes into play with fitment. and both sets i sent to craig were tough. ill put your original back in the fixture just to check and see if there was a design flaw... if not, you owe me a beer. hahahahaha

Latest posts

Members online