Tuner for 6.4

jstann

Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting a new truck in 6.4 what's the best tuner going ... I do a far bit of towing 12,000lbs to 20,000lbs

baderic03

Reaction score
sct with gearhead tunes great transmisson strategy and his tunes put the power down i have dyno H&S,Eric at inovative,Spartan,Gearhead and all on the 275hp tune Matt tunes put down the most power and best feed back from customers

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Let me know if you have any questions about the Spartan Phalanx. We offer the best monitoring device and it comes preloaded with 25+ tunes, including our 210 Tow Performance file.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Giving your towing alot and often, I would go with Spartan. If it was your DD as a truck (not really towing often), I would go SCT with Gearhead and IDP

patrickke

Reaction score
Everyone has their opinion and that is why their are so many tuning companies... My personal preference is ours

Patrick@KEM

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
here we go again. LOL

I was thinking the same thing.... LOL

I had the Spartan on the 250, now SCT/IDP is on the 250. I had an SCT/IDP on the 450, now H&S is on the 450. I just got another Spartan to run on the 450 for a while, and I have another SCT/IDP to run on the 450. I will make up my mind eventually.... Then I wanna try Matt's tunes from Gearhead... options........ love it.

Last edited:

bellyboat

Reaction score
I tow with Spartan ,I say go with one of the other tuners. I don't care for the harsh shifts, the bucking or the high boost. I have not seen others who tow complain about the other tuning companies, but have seen a lot complain about Spartan. Just my .02

bellyboat

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.... LOL

I had the Spartan on the 250, now SCT/IDP is on the 250. I had an SCT/IDP on the 450, now H&S is on the 450. I just got another Spartan to run on the 450 for a while, and I have another SCT/IDP to run on the 450. I will make up my mind eventually.... Then I wanna try Matt's tunes from Gearhead... options........ love it.

Wow you got them all, looking forward to your feedback.

Latest posts

Members online