Tuner Question

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
^Beans just did a live-tune @ Whites Diesel Performance in FL... not sure how close you are.

Lang

Reaction score
^Beans just did a live-tune @ Whites Diesel Performance in FL... not sure how close you are.

Ugh no I'm good I have them an they effing suck. Since emailing Jonathan on October 29th after installing my chip I have yet to receive a phone call. That includes multiple emails/calls to him.

Lang

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that beans was moving there tuning department into a new building recently. Could be why.

They already moved. I don't see how difficult it is to call a customer who's willing to spend more money at your company and answer some of my questions. Maybe 5-10 min conversation? It's been a month. If I did that to my customers I wouldn't have any

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ugh no I'm good I have them an they effing suck. Since emailing Jonathan on October 29th after installing my chip I have yet to receive a phone call. That includes multiple emails/calls to him.

Thats why you never, ever go through the tuner directly if possible.

They already moved. I don't see how difficult it is to call a customer who's willing to spend more money at your company and answer some of my questions. Maybe 5-10 min conversation? It's been a month. If I did that to my customers I wouldn't have any

You dont see why its difficult to call a customer who's willing to spend money? Because there's 200,000 guys just like you every single day doing the same exact thing. If you find a good dealer, they can answer EVERYTHING that tuner will be able to answer, but quicker. I got my beans tunes thru Jake White @ whites diesel performance, and he answers his phone right away or calls right back. I emailed beans a month ago, and got one repose from them (not a reply to my reply yet). The response from Beans is the same exact response I got from Jake White.... he sells beans tunes, he knows their tuning and hardware inside and out. Just like if I were going to get a wildman tune, I'd go directly to Cary and not even bother trying to get ahold of Tony himself.

Not being a doosh to you, just being real. I see threads every day of people saying "I've been trying for a month to get ahold of "x" for a new chip".... well yes, you and about 300 other people per day are all doing that. Use a dealer for the tuner/chip and dont look back.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

what number and email are you using to get ahold of jonathan? also pm him on here... bdptuner... must not like ya cuz i pm'd him two days ago and he gave me his email and new shop number... called him and talked for 10-15 min just to catch up. never went to voicemail either... he answered the call..

Last edited:

Lang

Reaction score
Thats why you never, ever go through the tuner directly if possible.

You dont see why its difficult to call a customer who's willing to spend money? Because there's 200,000 guys just like you every single day doing the same exact thing. If you find a good dealer, they can answer EVERYTHING that tuner will be able to answer, but quicker. I got my beans tunes thru Jake White @ whites diesel performance, and he answers his phone right away or calls right back. I emailed beans a month ago, and got one repose from them (not a reply to my reply yet). The response from Beans is the same exact response I got from Jake White.... he sells beans tunes, he knows their tuning and hardware inside and out. Just like if I were going to get a wildman tune, I'd go directly to Cary and not even bother trying to get ahold of Tony himself.

Not being a doosh to you, just being real. I see threads every day of people saying "I've been trying for a month to get ahold of "x" for a new chip".... well yes, you and about 300 other people per day are all doing that. Use a dealer for the tuner/chip and dont look back.

You sir are a douche. Where the eff are you getting your numbers?! 200,000 guys?! Whatever your smoking please send me some. Highly doubt 300 people per day are calling, prob not even close. Ill call Jake but since I already have their tunes and having shifting issues ill need new tunes from beans so he'll need to call them and get new ones.

Lang

Reaction score
what number and email are you using to get ahold of jonathan? also pm him on here... bdptuner... must not like ya cuz i pm'd him two days ago and he gave me his email and new shop number... called him and talked for 10-15 min just to catch up. never went to voicemail either... he answered the call..

The new shop. I can only speak to Cassandra when I call. I have correct email bc when he does email me back it's him. Also I pm'd him on here. Got nothing.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The new shop. I can only speak to Cassandra when I call. I have correct email bc when he does email me back it's him. Also I pm'd him on here. Got nothing.

gotya... miss cassy can do the same thing as jonathan... did you run it by her to see what needs changed?

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You sir are a douche. Where the eff are you getting your numbers?! 200,000 guys?! Whatever your smoking please send me some. Highly doubt 300 people per day are calling, prob not even close. Ill call Jake but since I already have their tunes and having shifting issues ill need new tunes from beans so he'll need to call them and get new ones.

3 people in THIS thread ALONE are trying to get ahold of BEANS. this is one thread out of hundreds per day on this forum, out of hundreds of other powerstroke forums on the net, out of hundreds CUMMINS forums on the net that go thru beans, out of hundreds of people wanting live tuning, turbos, injectors, engine/tranny work, etc. If you dont think they get hundreds of calls per day, you are on crack.

Jake @ whites diesel can send you out a chip TODAY with the new tunes you need or you can send your chip to him and he'll have the new one shipped to you.

Like I said, I'm not being a doosh to you, but seriously just think about it... your one of hundreds trying to get ahold of ONE man at a shop. Go through an authorized reseller and be done with it.

Lang

Reaction score
Dude your a mullet. Nobody said anything about beans in this post besides me. Ill call them and see what they can do

bad12jr

Reaction score
What's the problem and what did she tell you to do?

Sent from my x2 somewhere

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dude your a mullet. Nobody said anything about beans in this post besides me. Ill call them and see what they can do

I'm a mullet because you wanted a good tuning/live tuning company recommended and I did just that? Or am I a mullet because you think your special and the only person that tries calling Beans and pissed off because you cant get through to somebody?

Lang

Reaction score
I'm a mullet because you wanted a good tuning/live tuning company recommended and I did just that? Or am I a mullet because you think your special and the only person that tries calling Beans and pissed off because you cant get through to somebody?

Your a mullet bc your talking out your ass. Nobody else in my thread said anything about not being able to contact them, as you said 3.

Lang

Reaction score
got ya... what did she tell ya if ya dont mind me askin? she tunes just as much as johnathan, but maybe not as many 7.3's.

Said I'm having shifting issues do to the miles on my transmission, said I probably have some material from clutch plates. My transmission shifted perfectly fine before the chip and shifts perfectly fine in my street tune.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Your a mullet bc your talking out your ass. Nobody else in my thread said anything about not being able to contact them, as you said 3.

You have been trying to get ahold of beans, lincoln locker, and myself. thats 3 people. Like I said, there's more than just you in this world trying to get ahold of beans and their crew; do you have any clue how many customers that shop has? you'd **** yourself. Go tru a dealer like jake white.

kilapapipa

Reaction score
I have emailed Jody a dozen times over the years and he always gets back to me. Sometimes in 24 hrs.

If you go through a dealer, your questions better be generic.

Lang

Reaction score
You have been trying to get ahold of beans, lincoln locker, and myself. thats 3 people. Like I said, there's more than just you in this world trying to get ahold of beans and their crew; do you have any clue how many customers that shop has? you'd **** yourself. Go tru a dealer like jake white.

Again Lincoln already spoke with him. You said he hasn't replied to your reply, that's not multiple calls/emails. Jonathan just called a lil bit ago and discussed the shifting strategies with me. So now I feel comfortable ordering a burner and having tunes adjusted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.