Tuning for my 6.7 build

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I've been talking around to everyone but I still haven't decided for my tunes!

Who would be the best for tuning my truck? If you haven't seen the tread it's a full 6.7 build stage 2 cam with precision turbos and rcd 100 overs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
In Florida just south of Tampa. I'm willing to travel being the amount of time and money I have into this build. I just want it right.

We are about 9 hours away from you. Would certainly be willing to work with you on dialing it in.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
We are about 9 hours away from you. Would certainly be willing to work with you on dialing it in.

I would definitely be interested. Only problem is in running H&S now. But I was considering switching to you or sct because mcc's parameters aren't that great

Swsignal5

Reaction score

Who can I get in contact with about a live tuning session in NC like we spoke about. I'm not too far out on the build right now. I will probably have the engine running within the next week or so. I have about 10 more hours of fab work and then it's ready to start getting back together.

Thanks,
Dillon Fitzgerald
Cell (813) 951-2734
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online