tuning problems

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Like stated I.think I would continue to do reflash or clearing codes to get things to work.

gadieselgrl

Reaction score
Code is P252F engine oil level too full - then kicks into reduced engine power/limp mode. Thought it was due to the mods done / single turbo and new flash - when he ran it at Bean's dyno it kept cutting out at 711hp every time, but I'm running Eric's extreme tunes and have the new Ford flash in my stock '08 CC and it threw the code about two weeks ago. Loaded another new Ford flash hoping it would fix it, but both trucks doing the same thing again. Probably just going to send the truck up to Eric so he can see it first hand and hopefully work some programming magic to get rid of it.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
Well I look to hear Good luck from u then, I don't have the time to send it to him for that, so maybe clearing the codes a few times mite work and in the mean time between Eric rudy and all of us We can come up with something else...

gadieselgrl

Reaction score
We tried clearing the codes numerous times, changing the PCM, going from x race to x street, returning to stock and reinstalling the tune and putting in the newest Ford flash and no luck. He had the scanner in the truck at Bean's and was trying to clear them as it set the code to see what it would really do HP wise on the dyno, but it kept hitting that code wall. That's why we are at the point of sending to Eric. But best of luck to you.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We tried clearing the codes numerous times, changing the PCM, going from x race to x street, returning to stock and reinstalling the tune and putting in the newest Ford flash and no luck. He had the scanner in the truck at Bean's and was trying to clear them as it set the code to see what it would really do HP wise on the dyno, but it kept hitting that code wall. That's why we are at the point of sending to Eric. But best of luck to you.

i cant wait to see what that truck has in it!!

Latest posts

Members online