Tuning problems!!

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have problems with Ez lynk from first gear to 4th gear it shifts hard. 4th gear flares out like if I'm letting go of the gas pedal. I want to get custom tunes for my truck because I plow and tow plus my shift on the fly does not work I switch it all the time it feels like it's the same power nothing feels different. I have ******* on it and now he's gone I have no one to help. I hate driving my truck I literally want to drive it off the cliff. Is there anyone local in New Jersey that can tune it for me? I need help definitely also I'm buying ouo bars today when I get home.

JRLott

Reaction score
No Limit Fabrication. They aren't exactly in NJ, but should be able to help you out. Send your OUO bars to me before you drive it off a cliff.

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
No Limit Fabrication. They aren't exactly in NJ, but should be able to help you out. Send your OUO bars to me before you drive it off a cliff.

Lol no limit I deal with. He does help but ppei is great but need something for my needs you know

JRLott

Reaction score
Ok. Sometimes these trucks just don't respond to tuning the way they theoretically should and need some tweaking. Mike is usually really good at helping. Good luck locating a good local tuner, though.

Reaction score
If your truck is flaring 4th gear it's most likely a solenoid sticking or a worn clutch pack and there's not enough fluid pressure to keep it from flaring during the shift. It's very common in these trucks and I am experiencing the same thing in mine as we speak. Time for a rebuild!

As far as the feeling that your shift on the fly is gone, it probably is. EZ Lynk recently had to drop the shift on the fly capability via your phone and go to an actual switch similar to an EFI Live DSP5 switch. If you did an update on your app after they dropped the shift on the fly from your phone ability, you would have lost it. Get with any of the guys selling EZ's and they can get you the switch.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I have the switch from s p a r t a n and just sucks my truck has 36k and have warranty

Well you can always try replacing the solenoid yourself to see if that's the issue. If not then time to return to stock and take a trip to the dealer.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
but if you tuned your truck and made all that power , is warranty of a trans fair to ford ? i'd say not .

Reaction score
If your truck is flaring 4th gear it's most likely a solenoid sticking or a worn clutch pack and there's not enough fluid pressure to keep it from flaring during the shift. It's very common in these trucks and I am experiencing the same thing in mine as we speak. Time for a rebuild!

As far as the feeling that your shift on the fly is gone, it probably is. EZ Lynk recently had to drop the shift on the fly capability via your phone and go to an actual switch similar to an EFI Live DSP5 switch. If you did an update on your app after they dropped the shift on the fly from your phone ability, you would have lost it. Get with any of the guys selling EZ's and they can get you the switch.
If it is the clutch pack would it do it every time at the same power level acceleration? Can the pressure be increased at that pack? How would someone determine if it's the selonoid and which selonoid would it be that's sticking?

Latest posts

Members online