Tuning.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Thanks man. You happen to know where to find it? I google and a ton of random stuff pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem. I will just put the part number on for you. That way you can find the best price. I will say this, most place's are out of stock. They can back order them though.

Before spending the money I would try to verify it's the VGT controller that's bad.

Here is the part number 59001107387.

Jbonfiglio

Reaction score
No problem. I will just put the part number on for you. That way you can find the best price. I will say this, most place's are out of stock. They can back order them though.

Before spending the money I would try to verify it's the VGT controller that's bad.

Here is the part number 59001107387.

Thanks a ton man!

TD-5

Reaction score
Before replacing the VGT actuator, check that the MAP sensor & the exhaust pressure sensor (back pressure) are reading correctly. Ensure the MAP sensor & port in the Manifold are not plugged up. Same for the tube & fitting that connect to the EP sensor to the exhaust manifold.

Attachments

• EP (exhaust back pressure) sensor.JPG
    EP (exhaust back pressure) sensor.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 76
  • map sensor port 2.jpg
    map sensor port 2.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 74
  • map sensor1.jpg
    map sensor1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 73

Jbonfiglio

Reaction score
Before replacing the VGT actuator, check that the MAP sensor & the exhaust pressure sensor (back pressure) are reading correctly. Ensure the MAP sensor & port in the Manifold are not plugged up. Same for the tube & fitting that connect to the EP sensor to the exhaust manifold.

I have replaced the EP sensor and tube with brand new ones, cleaned MAP and port and cleaned MAF last night.