Turbo identification

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
image.jpgI bought this turbo on a forum and was told it was a modded h2e. I've never seen one in person and wanted to get everyone's opinions on what it is.

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
Thanks, I just emailed them and beans. I'm assuming it means it's a 66/71mm with a 15cm housing, but as far as I know h2e don't have a 15cm available for them. Only other thing I found is its possibly a sled screamer but I can't find any info on them.

old man dave

Reaction score
I think a River City Modded H2e came with either a 17 or 19 housing. The middle turbo in my avatar is supposed to be one.

Last edited:

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
Ahhh, that kinda makes sense. I'm only getting 20psi out of it, but that's mostly my stage 1s fault.

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
I think it's also a tuning issue. I got Tony wildman tunes but I've had issues. First only one setting worked but I got almost 30psi out of it. Then I sent it back now all settings work but it feels like stock ts tunes to me.

old man dave

Reaction score
I have stage 1s

I meant stage Is.

For some reason, I could not upload my pics of my turbo. It does have a bolted exhaust side and a V band on the compressor side. The 17 and 19 housings have 17 and 19 cast into its respective housing. The wheels were interesting which would have made the pics worthwhile.

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
Well I finally got an answer, it's an s300 66/71 with a 1.15 ar housing. Now my question is where can I get a smaller ar housing that will fit my hypermax mount?

Swaan

Reaction score
I'm perty sure someone else went thru this little while ago.if I remember right there isn't a smaller housing .
You got that Hypermax mount and that takes that special long scroll housing. Your out of luck there bud , only thing you can do is convert your up pipes over to a standard t4 mount. Then you will have endless options

Swaan

Reaction score
Also a h2e is a holset turbo.
S300 is borg warner.

Your pic looks like a holset to me

Foxcobra1

Reaction score
I sent the tag picture to river city turbo and they gave me the info on it. He also said the only size housing that's available is the one I have. I plan on 238s in the future so I guess I'll have to deal with the little bit of lag for now.

Latest posts

Members online