stacked6.7

Reaction score

Attachments

• 6.7 turbo.jpg
    6.7 turbo.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 195

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Ive ran the tune once or twice before. Just didnt have the boost limiter set.

stacked6.7

Reaction score
I built the traction bars. And im not posative but just throwing this out there, but i dont think the fact that it loped ruined the turbo...the 42lbs of boost may have. But not the loping.

MINK

Reaction score
I built the traction bars. And im not posative but just throwing this out there, but i dont think the fact that it loped ruined the turbo...the 42lbs of boost may have. But not the loping.

I dont think the lope tune killed your turbo either.

It's a nice truck and ****ty luck regardless - to each his own.

jdeeg4276

Reaction score
Boys and there toys. Love it. Good luck. Head gasket? Cracked heads? You know anything yet?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I'm not totally sure why you decided to drive it after the turbo blew up.

Crankcase have any oil left it in?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
Was only a mile from the house. And yes it still had plenty of oil left. I must say im surprised how many people seem to dislike this. Guys ran twins on factory tuning and put a hole in their block, its fords fault. I overboost the turbo on a tune i was going to use at the pulls and its cause im an idiot. Haha just seems odd to me.

Anyway does anyone know which manufacturers are selling their replacement single kits?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Was only a mile from the house. And yes it still had plenty of oil left. I must say im surprised how many people seem to dislike this. Guys ran twins on factory tuning and put a hole in their block, its fords fault. I overboost the turbo on a tune i was going to use at the pulls and its cause im an idiot. Haha just seems odd to me.

Anyway does anyone know which manufacturers are selling their replacement single kits?

Oh no don't get me wrong that's horse **** lol.

Not sure on turbos. If you put a stocker back in be sure to limit the boost a little lol.

Are you tuning it?

Latest posts

Members online