turbos.. im going crazy.. help me!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
I guess i had better say it...

Just because craigs truck makes 850 on a single 75mm doesnt mean that the turbo, injectors, tune ect are capable of that kind of power. Craig managed to put a combo together that worked, on the first try. Is it his tune? Is it is injectors? is it the batmowheel? Is his truck a freak? Maybe to all of it. I think before EVERYONE gets to carried away thinking that that particular turbo makes 850 on fuel, you had better step back and realize that his truck is the only one doing it right now. I would really like to see another truck set up similar and make similar power before i get too carried away.

SO my answer to your question is if you want 850, copy craigs build to the T. IF you want 750 hp back the nozzle and the turbo down a little. My guess is a 71mm turbo and 60 percent over injectors should net the necessary hp you are after. That being said i also think that a billet 66mm turbo could probably net that much power, but it would be like craigs truck, stretching the logical bounds of the set up and pushed right to the limit... nothing wrong with that either.

It has a magic wheel inside of it lol

Cummins all day make 900 on fuel with that same turbo

on side note putting dual fuelers on it and going for 950 in a week or two

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.