Twisted Diesel Transmission Build

700kid

Reaction score
How long does it typically have a transmission built? Have any of you guys had experience with them? I placed an order with them on November 26th and gave a deposit for the parts to be ordered. I have called numerous time to try and get a delivery date and every time i call I hear the same old "waiting on parts", "there is a few builds ahead of you" or "we are just a small shop." etc...

I am by no means trying to trash them as I hear they are a good shop for building transmissions, but I have been truck less for 8 weeks now and I can't get a response from them. At this point I just want my deposit back and to move on.

Thanks in advance

Sysx

Reaction score
They are a small shop, also they close down on holidays and weekends. Great things take time to build.

Finally from a phone that fits my hands!

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Talked to the customer before I saw this everything is good his transmission will be ready and shipped to him next week. As I said earlier sorry the truck was down for a few weeks Evan but I'm sure you will be extremely happy with the product. Thanks for the good words guys we try to get these custom builds out quickly as we can in a orderly fashion.

700kid

Reaction score
Spoke with Daryl this morning an he has put me at ease. Stand-up guy and I am excited for my trans.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Talked to the customer before I saw this everything is good his transmission will be ready and shipped to him next week. As I said earlier sorry the truck was down for a few weeks Evan but I'm sure you will be extremely happy with the product. Thanks for the good words guys we try to get these custom builds out quickly as we can in a orderly fashion.

Daryl aint a bad guy at all, unless he's heckling me on wheels :)

I wouldnt ever question doing business with these guys, great people all around

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the good words and Evan you won't be disappointed once you get your new trans in. Jared I can't blame you on your prices as I know what it would take to get my welds off me haha.

David N

Reaction score
That Daryl guy... I ain't so sure about him... LOL

They're great guys. I think mine took a little over 2 months.

I think that's acceptable, especially when BTS has a lead time of many more months.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.