UCC 2017

Black AOD

Reaction score
For those of you interested, a group of us is going to meet at the Twin Peaks on the Northeast Side of Indy, Address is 6880 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46250. We are going to meet there around Noon-ish for Lunch this Friday the 21st.

If anyone want's to meet up with us, feel free to show up!

jimdawg185

Reaction score
For those of you interested, a group of us is going to meet at the Twin Peaks on the Northeast Side of Indy, Address is 6880 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46250. We are going to meet there around Noon-ish for Lunch this Friday the 21st.

I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04cr450

Reaction score

we will join, as long as this weather holds up. That is a good time as well since races do not start until 6pm correct?

thewrubelator

Reaction score

That sounds pretty deeeecent!! Might try to sneak away and met ya guys there. Depends on how testing goes Thursday! IMG_7616.JPG

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Gawddamn....has Derek made anymore head way power wise on that billet 12V CR setup?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh yea big time. But you guys will just have to wait and see! She sounds like a pissed of mechanical monster when she's in gear. Going to be rowdy that's for sure! He's on the way down there right now, shutting the shop down at noon tmrw and the rest of us are heading down.

Reaction score
Plans are finally set. I'll be heading down around 2-3am Saturday morning. Sadly I'll be riding in a Cummings and not my 6.0 but atleast it's a mega cab

Black AOD

Reaction score
Oh yea big time. But you guys will just have to wait and see! She sounds like a pissed of mechanical monster when she's in gear. Going to be rowdy that's for sure! He's on the way down there right now, shutting the shop down at noon tmrw and the rest of us are heading down.

Interesting to hear! Last I had heard it wasn't making near the power he was looking for but it sounds like things may now be in his/y'alls favor! Can't wait to see what it brings

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

im in

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Interesting to hear! Last I had heard it wasn't making near the power he was looking for but it sounds like things may now be in his/y'alls favor! Can't wait to see what it brings

Yea we were having issues with Injectors..but got it all figured out and made some great power down on Freedom's Engine Dyno. We are all anxious to see some hits this week if the rain holds out.

Latest posts

Members online