UCC 2017

dsberman94

Reaction score
Based on the live feed they're trying to fix it. Looks like they're about ready to pull the motor now.

Yep. Just heard them say they're swapping it.

Reaction score
Honestly, why is it so difficult for them to make a site that will hold the amount of traffic this event draws in. It's not a surprise to anyone and yet two years now it crashes from a server overload and is unaccessible. Luckily for me though the ads have no problem running in the background, rest of the page is just in a continual stage of refreshing.

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Any updated charts and standings? Ucc page never has a update

56321619260c2a94125e407e689fc518.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PyroFighter

Reaction score
What happened to wagler? All that talk of 4000hp capable and they didn't even put it on the dyno.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Firepunk is pretty sure the truck was only running on 5 cylinders for the nitrous pull of 2400. Either way the coolest damn thing I'll see in a long time. Nothing cooler than a big ass 17mm Sigma pump hitting hard.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

03cody

Reaction score
Firepunk is pretty sure the truck was only running on 5 cylinders for the nitrous pull of 2400. Either way the coolest damn thing I'll see in a long time. Nothing cooler than a big ass 17mm Sigma pump hitting hard.

It was fun to watch for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PyroFighter

Reaction score

That's awesome, I did catch some of Baccas dyno runs. His didn't sound like it was running that great either.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
That's awesome, I did catch some of Baccas dyno runs. His didn't sound like it was running that great either.
Yeah I don't think it was 100% either. There was no way that dyno could load Baca or Lavons setup. Lavons setup was a proven 3500hp Super Stock pulling setup basically.

Latest posts

Members online