Update on the company truck..video..

Nic

Reaction score
well, every since the issue on friday, i havent started it since..started er this morning, tightened back down the degas cap and this is what i got with a nice fluffy cloud of white smoke :jammin:...didnt get it a mile down the road and she barrelled over to the red...slowed down, shut the a/c off and let it idle for a sec, cooled down..limped er to the valero (constant non stop holler out of the degas) and got a gallon of water, and limped it the rest of the way to Lone Star Diesel here in the Fe..got it cleared by the boss man..She gettin ARP studs and the works this week :redspotdance: none the less, this is probably the worst sounding blown headgasket equipped 6.0 ive ever heard LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KesMy7JIfwg&feature=plcp

indiana lineman

Reaction score
So for a guy who isn't familiar with this scenario, what is happening with this engine? I hear the low tone going in and out. How is it making this noise in the engine? Maybe a dumb question.

imelmo

Reaction score
So for a guy who isn't familiar with this scenario, what is happening with this engine? I hear the low tone going in and out. How is it making this noise in the engine? Maybe a dumb question.

It's pressure from the blown head gaskets building and releasing in the coolant reservoir. Just like a tea kettle.

Nic

Reaction score
Was the PSM koozi still on there when you took it to Pyle's shop?

haha! yea but i took it off..he already gave me enough hell about telling Blake to take his 6.4 to PSM. He probably woulda set fire to it or somethin...funny thing is, he always bad mouths PSM..but everytime i mention pat to PSM, they never say anything about him..nothing bad or good. They say they know who he is but leave it at that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online