using a dodge d60 in an obs

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
Anyone used one? a friend of mine has a 99 he is parting out and i was tossing the idea around of using that front end setup on mine. i know my ford outer hubs will swap im thinking it would ride alot better setup with coils, and before its said i dont want to do an 05+ swap i want to keep the 8x6.5 lug pattern.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Anyone used one? a friend of mine has a 99 he is parting out and i was tossing the idea around of using that front end setup on mine. i know my ford outer hubs will swap im thinking it would ride alot better setup with coils, and before its said i dont want to do an 05+ swap i want to keep the 8x6.5 lug pattern.

You'll have to notch your frame to make the coil buckets line up. It'll be more trouble than it's worth

mustube

Reaction score
It all depends on the coil spacing. Go measure the dodge coil spacing center to center and the outside to outside frame measurement where the coil buckets mount and see how far off it is from your truck. You have to make sure the coils sit straight up and down or they will bow out and be unsafe.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Matt_P

Reaction score
db583c00.jpg

njjeep

Reaction score
I believe you can get unit bearings with 8x6.5 that bolt up to an 05 up ford super 60. Spidertrax makes them. Or you can probably make your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online