Vanilla Ice buildup thread....

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Funny...yes.

One thing I don't have to worry about is anyone messing with my ride while Jason has it. LOL

I think he'd be more upset than I would if there was rubber from the tires stuck to the paint. :morons:

You laugh now....we've already talked it over...next break in is Danny's truck...

Rolling John force burnouts.

You have NO IDEA!!!:popcorn:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Care to explain that fuel system setup a little bit? Hard to see what's going on under all of that blue hose...

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
We chopped up a dead Fass 150/180 Steve @ Absolute sent me he had laying around. I wanted the air removal the Fass offers. Basically removed their pump from the equation utilizing a Fuel Lab pump. Jason fabbed a bracket to hold it all.

Here's another pic. Keep in mind it was unfinished here. Finished product hangs higher and tighter to the frame rail.

a6f9c340-694d-1390.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
this dude is a total ricer with all that blue hose, why didnt Jason fling red wire loom all over the bay?

LOL

all kidding aside, I love how you chopped that fass base in half :eek:wned:

strokin6L

Reaction score
doesn't look like he chopped the FASS base in half. Looks like those are two seperate filter bases from an auto parts store.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
doesn't look like he chopped the FASS base in half. Looks like those are two seperate filter bases from an auto parts store.

Retained the side of the fass base that seperates the air. The other one is a regular base from a parts house.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Ok, looked at the pic again. I can see the fuel filter base is from the FASS and the water seperator base is the auto parts store one.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Yep. Keep in mind it was built for function from parts I already had. Not wanting to market it to the masses. Lol

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just giving you a hard time G!....

now if I worked with jason on this I'd throw some of my flare at it :shocked:

taste the rainbow, this is what I ran for a while LOL

Race car red

scaled.php

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.